Manicures and Pedicures
For those that have not experienced a manicure or pedicure treatment before, I thought it would be helpful to explain what these treatments entail.
I use CND Vinylux
nail varnishes for all manicures and pedicures. Vinylux is a new product this year and proving very popular.
1. Old nail polish is removed, if any.
2. Nails are shaped with a file.
3. Fingers are placed in a bowl containing a warm, hand-soak solution.
4. A gentle exfoliating scrub is applied to each hand in turn.
5. Hands are rinsed and then massaged with a suitable lotion.
6. A softening cream is applied to the cuticles and gently rubbed in.
7. Cuticles are gently pushed back using an orange stick.
8. Excessive cuticle is removed with a cuticle knife (if desired).
9. 2 coats of a colour of the clients choosing is then applied (no base coat required with Vinylux)
11. A clear top coat is applied to add shine and increase durability.
This is the same as for the manicure except that a foot file is used to help remove dry skin from the sole of the foot before soaking them in a foot bowl.
If you have any questions regarding manicures or pedicures, please get in touch